Saturday, April 19, 2014

First Day at School

Assalamualaikum..

My first day at school was in 7 April 2014 (monday). A registration day. Some photos at my uni taken last week. These pics were deleted by my Hani, but then i managed to retrieve from my dropbox camera backup. alhamdulillah.. dapat blk gambar2 tu

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.... 

This is the university where i have registered as a full time postgraduate student Last 2 weeks. Alhamdulillah.

My school in Merz Court.

My new student card. Officially i am a student!!! I can't believe it untill now! The preparation of getting here is hurt hokey. It was started one year ago for me to be here today.. it is not an easy thing to be done man!! Trust me it is a damn hard work with PRAYERS, EFFORTS, MONEYS, TEARS, and DOA DOA DOA SOLAT SOLAT SOLAT TAWAKAL kepada Yang Esa! Only Allah swt knows how i feel that time. Alhamdulillah ...   syukur kepada-Nya, dengan izin -Nya sampai jua aku di sini. Alhamdulillah.

my workstation at school as well. ;D
Doa diiringi bersama harapan dan cita-cita. semoga tercapai impian suci ini.. ameen

me myself in front of intu elden square at newcastle city centre...hehheh

keeping all these photos in this blog is purposely for my children when they grown up in future. just for a memory to remember. Peace!

2 comments:

  1. Study hard ros
    Ayu madura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selamat Berjuang, Ros.. Semoga success dan dipermudahkan urusan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...